Welcome to our “Jolt of Joy” newsletter. Happy Valentine’s Day! Last month, Sprinklz reminded you to be kind. We hope that you performed some random acts of kindness. For February, Kuddlz is in the spotlight and encourages you to love yourself first. So, let’s practice self-love with Kuddlz.
I have learned that self-love is something that I have to conscientiously practice each and every day. As Oscar Wilde said, “to love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” It is an art that can be mastered over time. By doing so, you cultivate a loving and healthy relationship with yourself and become your own best friend.
My artwork shown above is one of the many love quotes that I posted over the past two weeks on my new Instagram account and embodies self-love.
Continue reading to learn more about Kuddlz, some great ways to practice self-love, and to watch a fun animated video…
It’s time to meet Kuddlz. She is excited to share her gifts with you.
Name: Kuddlz – Love yourself champion.
Special Gift: Practicing self-love.
Purpose: Love yourself each day; it helps you and others in every way.
Kuddlz loves to practice self-love. She gives herself daily hugs and practices gratitude. She knows that when she fills her cup with self-love, she will be able to share the overflow with the world.
Practice Self-Love with Kuddlz
Here are seven ways you can start practicing the art of self-love:
1. Hug yourself: Begin and end your day by hugging yourself. You can feel all your endorphins being elevated, and it will make you smile!
2. Start a gratitude journal: Step into an attitude of gratitude, love, and abundance. Don’t just make a list of things that you are grateful for without including yourself. Find at least one thing you can thank yourself for each day.
3. Self-care: Take care of yourself – mind, body, and soul. Do things that you enjoy such as walking in nature, meditating, dancing, writing, singing, etc. Devote some time each day to yourself.
4. Fall in love with yourself first: Learn to love and embrace who you are. Be gentle with yourself and be mindful of your thoughts, feelings, and words.
5. Write a love letter to yourself: Write about the things in your life right now that make you happy and the people in your life that bring you joy, inspiration and kindness.
6. Don’t compare yourself to others: When you are truly in love with yourself and happy, you will stop comparing yourself to others so much and will be more confident, not worrying what others will think about you.
7. Positive affirmations: Write down positive affirmations about yourself and if you want, say some as you stand in front of a mirror. Affirmations will fuel your mind and spirit and will set the tone for the day.
Here’s a cute video about love and having a positive self-image.
Here’s your joy-full activity for the week
Be like Kuddlz and practice self-love. Share three things you love about yourself. Kuddlz and I would love to hear. Please leave your comments and joy-full responses below.
Note: To LEAVE A COMMENT, you will need to login to our website. If you have previously purchased a product, you will have received an email with your username and password. Otherwise, from the same login link above, click “Register”, and a username and password will be emailed to you. The only reason we ask you to sign in is to prevent unsolicited comments.
3 things I love about myself are that I’m easily amused, how I always want to learn new things and I can’t help being supportive of others’ creative ideas! In a world full of comparison and shoulds, Kuddlz’s message is so important!